About ISO Certification
ISO 9001:2008 is set of standards for quality management that is maintained by the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. An unwavering commitment to quality is a standard all of us at Kontane Logistics share, and our ISO 9001:2008 certification is documented proof of that. Subject to annual audits, this certification demonstrates our commitment to standards, consistent quality, and continuous improvement for our clients in all the services we offer. We constantly strive to improve our performance by addressing the needs of our clients.
Some of the Requirements in ISO 9001:2008 Include
- Installing a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective
- Keeping adequate records
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness
- Facilitating continual improvement
At Kontane Logistics, we have the assets, certification, experience and flexibility to develop client-aligned supply chain solutions. Via vested collaboration with our partner customers, we create value in new ways. We integrate all of our services - utilizing sub-assembly, physical fulfillment, and cloud-based technology - to build logical, customer-focused logistics platforms.